Ever since I was a child, I have known that this is not what life was meant to be. I’ve been called a “wannabe”, a fool, a loser and worse, because I refuse to resign myself to a life of autonomic repetition and passionless pursuits.
My mission is Freedom. Freedom to spend my time making a difference in the world. Freedom to watch my children grow up. Freedom to dream big and live unconditionally.
I vow from this day forth that;
- I will not trade time for money.
- I will not seek employment for employments sake.
- I will not sacrifice tomorrows dreams for today’s false sense of security.
- I will not accept mediocrity in my work or my life.
- I will not participate in busy work in the name of a arbitrary 9 to 5.
- I will not listen to those who have risked nothing.
I will stumble and I will fall, but I will rise again to meet the challenges that lay before me, because this is a path that I have chosen and that is the first form of true freedom.
The regret of trying and failing is far less painful than the regret of failing to try!